LIFE SKILLS TRAINING
Language creates our perceptions and informs our reality and can have a profound effect on success.
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) has been proven to be a critical ingredient for success, especially in today’s diverse and ever-changing work environment. Employers are actively seeking young employees who exhibit high levels of EQ, essentially good self-awareness and the ability to interact with others empathetically.
Our ontological programmes provide knowledge and practical skills to individuals to manage themselves and others, creating more effective employees and better functioning teams and workplaces.
Overview of our one-day Programme:
“How to use Language To create More Constructive Realities”
- Learning as the key issue facing us today: the active interpretation of language: language as generative
- As Interpretation
- What Produces Different Listening?
- How can we listen and be listened to more accurately?
THE BASIC LINGUISTIC ACTS
- Introduction and Overview
ASSESSMENTS AND ASSERTIONS
PROMISES AND TRUST
REQUESTS AND OFFERS
- Recap of the day: revisit memorable moments: engage participants by asking them what learning they will take with them